Full-Time | Social Media and Communications
We're looking for a bright, outgoing and creative individual to join our small, and outstanding, team! In this role, you'll be engaging with influencers, brands, followers, and customers on a variety of social platforms, creating and contributing to online and offline advertising campaigns, writing copy for online stores, press releases, blogs, and much more—we guarantee you won't be bored!
We're looking for someone with:
- 2-3 years of experience in social media marketing with a portfolio of relevant projects and/or recently launched campaigns
- A college/university degree, diploma or training in communications, marketing, design, fashion or another relevant discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English) and a love for writing engaging and compelling copy
- Some proficiency with editing and design software (primarily, photo editing in Photoshop + designing vector graphics in Illustrator)
- An understanding of online marketing: paid advertising, Facebook Ads, remarketing, SEM, Google, Adwords, and SEO best practices Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, various popular social media platforms and CMS platforms (We use Shopify, Hootsuite, Mailchimp and various others)
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a can-do attitude and is ready to tackle problems or creative challenges with a smile.
- Possesses a collaborative, team-focused working style, with the ability to also work effectively independently
- Detail-orientated, consistent and able to meet deadlines
- Has big ideas and wants to be heard
- Interested in both personal and professional growth
- Someone who is open-minded and able to give and receive constructive feedback
- Has an excitement for fashion, design, art, movies, music, puns, memes and life!
We’d also prefer a candidate with:
- Experience in fashion styling, make-up application and/or hair styling (for photo shoots) and photography
- A valid driver's license
- An interest in and/or connection to our brands' aesthetics, philosophies, and communities—we live it here!
How to apply:
Please email email@example.com your resume and a cover letter containing/explaining:
- Contact info
- A description of your level of study/experience
- Current availability
- Salary expectations
- Why you would like to work with us (don't miss this one!)
- Links to the social media accounts you manage/contribute to and links to your portfolio/blog/website that show examples of your writing, design, visuals, high-quality cat videos, etc...
Please note: Applications missing any of the information requested will not be considered.
In-Studio, Full-time position; Salary $40K - $ 52K (dependant on experience); immediate start date.
We thank you for your interest but please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.