FT Customer Service/ Shipping / Sales
We are looking for a bright, outgoing and motivated individual to join our small, but amazing team!
- Exceptional with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail (spoken & written English proficiency is a must)
- Able to frequently lift 20kg and occasionally lift 30kg+
- Excellent math skills
- Knowledge or understanding of the fashion industry
- Experience with content management systems (Shopify, Wordpress, etc)
- Basic Windows-based IT troubleshooting
- Previous experience as a shipper/receiver
- A valid driver's license
- Customer service/retail experience
- Social media management experience
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Initiating and responding to customer service calls/emails and requests
- Data entry
- Receiving purchases and returns
- Invoicing, pulling and shipping orders
- Maintaining stock lists
- Participate and/or contribute to ideas for social media and blogging
- Using PoS to charge orders
- High School Diploma
- College/University Diploma or Degree
In-Studio, Full-time position; Wage to be negotiated; immediate start date.
How to Apply: please email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume. Make sure to include your contact info so we can get back to you!
We thank you for your interest but please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.