Digital Designer and Marketer
We are looking for a bright, outgoing and motivated individual to join our small, but amazing team! You'll be engaging with influencers on a variety of social platforms, running social campaigns, completing a wide variety of tasks including managing ads, creating ridiculously amazing social content, and diving deep into social strategy—and having a lot of fun!
- Creating and implementing social media marketing strategies.
- Conceptualizing eye-catching posts for social media and storylines Reaching and engaging with customers and any relevant connections.
- Pursuing opportunities with brand influencers.
- Creating social and ad campaigns on Facebook/Instagram; implementing marketing campaigns in accordance with chosen success metrics.
- Developing new and innovative marketing strategies.
- Researching and writing for our weekly company blogs.
- Keeping skills current with changes in social media and marketing platforms.
- (Occasionally) Helping onsite with live events
- A Degree/Diploma in Marketing / Communications / Public Relations.
- 2-3+ years experience in a marketing and/or social media manager or coordinator role or a portfolio of recent, relevant projects
- Experience with generating unique content and social media strategies as well as implementing them.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail (spoken & written English proficiency is a must).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word), various social media platforms and CMS platforms (Wordpress, Shopify, Mailchimp or other).
- Strong understanding of SEO and content marketing.
- Experience with PPC advertising, retargeting using Google, Adwords, etc...
In-Studio, Full-time position; Wage to be negotiated; immediate start date.
How to Apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume containing your contact information, a brief description of your level of study/experience, your current availability, your salary expectations and a minimum of 2 professional references.!
We thank you for your interest but please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.