News » Drinks
With this season's bevy of bevvie-themed dresses, it's a great opportunity to "shake" up your drink repertoire and "stir" in these recipes. With summer on the horizon and plans with our besties just starting to come together, these delicious retro cocktails beg to be sipped alongside your prettiest sundresses. And don't forget the cherry on top!
Need to chase those grey clouds away? Gloom Chaser is a delicious cocktail recipe that's actually featured right in the print of our Kitschy Cocktails frock - alongside many others!
Make your stay-cation all the more tropical, complete with a pineapple slice and teeny umbrella. Picture this: you and your pal sipping this fruity treat on a hot summer day. How pretty is the Blue Hawaii?!
Put a Ryan Gosling movie on in the biggest TV screen in your house and dream of romance that little bit more vividly with this sexy drink from the movie "Crazy, Stupid, Love". Tasty!
Which of our boozy frocks is your favourite? Express yourself in these fun, colourful prints, and enjoy a little pick-me-up in style! We'd love to see your rendition of these concoctions, so make sure to tag your photos with #cherryvelvet!
Drink responsibly and enjoy,
XOX Cherry Velvet
A couple Christmases ago, our office mixologist, Logan, created this delightful cocktail and we just had to share it with you all again. We think it's the perfect holiday drink with all the sass & class that everyone expects from Cherry Velvet.
- 1oz Vodka 1/3oz Fireball (Cinnamon Whisky)
- 1oz Cherry Brandy
- 1/3oz Maraschino Cherry Syrup
- 2oz Club Soda
- 1x Maraschino Cherry (as garnish)
- Champagne Saucer (sub for martini glass)
- Cocktail Shaker with Strainer Shot Glass (for measuring)
- Metal Garnish Skewer (mini sword)
- Crushed Ice
- Combine Vodka, Fireball and Crushed Ice into a cocktail shaker. Shake until cold (5-8 seconds).
- Strain mixture into glass.
- Combine Cherry Brandy and Maraschino Cherry Syrup into the shaker (no ice). Swirl to combine (5-8 seconds).
- Pour mixture (slowly) into a glass.
- Top with Club Soda.
- Garnish with a skewered Maraschino Cherry.
We hope you enjoy it...we sure did!
XOX Cherry Velvet